Underfloor Heating Fabric 12V (With / Without plug)
Our premium heating fabric, less than 1 mm thick, is flexible and ideally suited for heating surfaces, stone slabs, tiles, mirrors, carpets, laminate, and almost all flooring’s, which are also designed for underfloor heating. The heavy-duty glass fibre fabric consists of heat-conducting carbon fibres, which generate pleasant heat within a few minutes.
With, the use of our low-voltage electric floor heating mat, travel trailers, RVs, and tiny houses will have comfortable floor temperature. Wouldn’t it be nice to wake up on a frosty morning and jump out of your bunk onto a nice warm floor? This will not heat your habit box and will only provide you with a more comfortable warmth on your feet.
Ready assembled with power cord:
- Size: 500mm X 1000mm (19.685"x 39.370")
- You can shorten the length (1000mm or 39.370") if needed but not the width (500mm x 19.685")
- Used for more than 15 years by European Motor home Manufacturers
- Super low energy consumption – 6.7A/hour at 12V roughly 80w.
- Absolutely maintenance-free
- Quiet and safe
- We include a 12V plug but you could also hardwire it to your electrical system through a switch.
- Each mat must be wired separately to its own plug (do not daisy chain)
- Does not work with a thermostat
- You can glue this in place, we suggest testing the glue on the mat to be sure it does not cause any damage
Power cable assembly:
12 volt = approx. 2.0 m power cord, with a 12v plug or just the bare wires to wire into your switch.
No insulation material should be placed under or over the fabric.
Air pockets must be avoided at all costs, keep this in mind with your intended substrate that you’re going to put this under.
Carpet and all flooring that is placed on top of the heating element must be suitable for underfloor heating.
MADE IN GERMANY!
Works perfectly in my VW T3 / Vanagon Westfalia. One piece is perfectly sized for the floor are in front of switch. Draws little under 100W.
Would have got 5 stars but I had to wait about 3 weeks to get this as it was out of stock. It held up the build-out of our van but we do love the heating mats. The dog also loves it!
This heating fabric is brilliant, anyone can install this and it makes the biggest difference in our daily van life!
Thank you Katie for guiding me through this purchase. I was hoping to use this mat instead of a heater to keep my van toasty. It's way underpowered and not designed to do so as you told me. Thank you! BUT I love this mat as I now have a heated floor. It's so nice to come into the van after a ski run and walk around in socks. I highly recommend this product as it brings the comfort level up by a great margin. Btw, the planar diesel heater also works very well. Thanks again.
Christian P London Ontario