STEALTH FLEX- Built in UV and Carbon Block Purification System by Guzzle H2o
Get ready to experience the ultimate in point-of-use water filtration and purification—the Guzzle H2O Stealth! With this revolutionary device, you can take advantage of water treatment right at the faucet. Our Flex version offers even more flexibility for installing the popular Stealth model in tight spaces.
The Stealth Flex makes your water safe and delicious as you use it. The Flex is a small and compact water filtration and purification unit that is easy to install in your adventure van, overland vehicle, RV, boat, or camper trailer. The Flex is a heavy hitter, turning your onboard tank water into delicious, refreshing water that is safe to drink.
- POINT OF USE SYSTEM: Recommended install at a single faucet
- HIGH FLOW: Recommended flow rate up to 2.1 gallons (8L)
- PROVEN TECHNOLOGY: LED UV-C purification unit 3rd party tested to inactivate 99.99% of bacterial, protozoa, and viruses*and is NSF 55 listed
- EFFECTIVE FILTRATION: 0.5-micron Activated Carbon Block filtration is highly effective at reducing sediment, chlorine taste and odor, VOCs, NSF 41 emerging contaminants, lead, mercury, and other chemical contaminants**
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION: Efficient LED with Instant ON / OFF UV technology conserves battery power
- LOW COST: Carbon Block filter capacity up to 1000 gallons per cartridge, low-cost replacement available worldwide
- RUGGED TECHNOLOGY: 10,000-hour lifespan, rugged LED UV technology
- APPROVED: All components NSF listed or FDA-approved materials
- WARRANTY: 2-year warranty
12v DC Power (power cable included)
IN THE BOX: Stealth Flex Unit and Installation kit with 3/8” and 1/2” barbed fittings, 3/8” Push to Connect I/O fittings, 15' 12v power cable, 24" PEX tubing, hardware.
*Based on 3rd party testing performed according to the United States EPA Ultraviolet Disinfection Guidance Manual
**Will not remove heavy metals or toxins.
Designed and assembled in USA