Körapop 225- Marine Adhesive
310ml PP Cartridge or 600ml sausages (by the case only)
Recommended for the assembly of our truck bodies and to install Arctic Tern Doors, Hatches and other accessories. (UV stable)
Solvent-free, elastic one component sealant and adhesive for vehicle bodywork, containers and vehicle manufacturer, air conditioning, heating equipment and metalwork etc.
- Good adhesion to glass, many kinds of metal (zinc, aluminum, steel), varnished and primed materials, wooden materials
- Good resistance to humidity and weathering
- Resistant to temperatures from -40°C to +90°C (up to +120°C for short intervals)
- Good adhesion to duroplastics, thermoplastics (except PE, PP, PTFE) and mineral substrates
- Comes with changeable tips
- 25 minute working time
- Please download our spec sheet here and MSDS sheets for more info
We have used Korapop 225 on several expedition vehicle builds. It's excellent stuff! We like it way better than sikaflex. 225 is easy to apply, super durable when cured, and easy to clean up. We also love that it has minimal smell.