To pre-order your camper shell pay a $1500 non-refundable deposit today- Pick up will be approx. *4 months from the order date. 50% due at the start of production and remaining balance due at pick up. We will contact you for more information about customizing your build and additional accessories.
The Lynx 7' is a premium 4-season slide-in truck camper built by Total Composites. This camper shell is specifically designed for a small truck bed. Our proprietary system of extrusions and fibre-reinforced panels make our campers the best on the market.
- ** Fits Toyota Tacoma & the Jeep Gladiator
- Extremely lightweight- starts at 540 lbs.
- Designed with low overhang for maximum trail performance
- 100% composite construction that will last for generations
- North/South Sleeping
Lynx 7' SLIDE IN CAMPER SHELL
- Approximate weight 275kg/606lb (empty shell with door) - Tailgate down
- Fully assembled for pick up on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada
- 2”/50mm foam core panels
- Fibreglass extrusions for zero thermal transfer construction = no condensation inside in cold weather
- Internal Structure for easy mounting of camper jacks and tiedown points
- Interior to be outfitted by end-user for complete customization
- This camper only has the option of the mid-sized Arctic Tern Wildlands Door with the option of an Insulation Kit.
- No windows are included in the pricing
- Alcove= Width 164cm/64.5“ Depth 122cm/48” Height 78.5cm/30.9
- Please refer to the drawings to confirm your truck dimensions
- Narrow footprint for maximum trail performance
- R12 panel insulation
- Black powder-coated aluminum corner caps
- Windows & cargo hatches
- Aluminum powder coated brush guards
- Exterior fittings- Awning track, Portable heater rack
- Heaters- Planar Diesel heater
- Water Systems- Water boilers
- Storage Solutions
- Solar systems pre-wired
- Manual Camper Jack set
Lynx 7' Camper Shell with Mid-sized Wildlands USD $17,595 + Taxes