HEO Solutions® Swivel Security lock for Vans & Military trucks (Double Set)
Swivel locks to secure the sliding, wing and rear doors. Set of 2.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Will fit on most sliding, wing and rear doors on vans.
- The lock can only be engaged with the key.
- Unlock the VAN security lock with the key and turn it 180° so that you can open the door.
- Only in the locked or unlocked position, the key can be removed.
- Always keep a key at hand!
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS - Unlock the VAN security lock and turn it 90°. This is the assembly position. In this position, the key can't be removed.
- Mark the required drill holes. The best way to do this is by holding the frame at the position where you want to mount the lock.
- Please pay attention to the sliding door: the lock should be position about 10 cm above the rail. Please check before the drilling that the door passes the lock without any difficulties.
- For the rear wing doors, the lock is mounted on the door that has the latch to open from the inside.
- Tools needed for install- 3.2 mm drill bit (now included) to drill pilot holes, 4mm Allen key to tighten screws! DO NOT USE an impact drill or anything other than an Allen key to tighten screws
- Grease the holes and put the sponge rubber seal in place.
- PLEASE NOTE if you have an aftermarket window installed in the sliding door (I.E. a CR Laurence window) then this lock may not fit your sliding door above the rail. Please contact us for more information.
- These locks can be used on driver and passenger doors of large military vehicles!
- This set will fit multiple vans, please contact us to be sure it will fit your model!