Your Campervan Needs a Heated Floor
One of our favorite things about being in the DIY campervan industry is the cool new products we get to test out and then offer to our customers. We love finding the hidden gems that add just a littttttlle more comfort to our adventures.
Our Underfloor Heating Mats are one of those cool products we offer- and if you didn’t know underfloor heating mats existed for campers, then you're in for a treat! Can you imagine waking up on a chilly morning and being able to jump out of your bunk onto a warm floor? A dream, right?! Well, it is a small luxury but it is totally affordable and totally worth it. The low-voltage electric floor heating mat has super lower energy consumption and is absolutely maintenance free.
Here are some specifications
- size: 500mm X 1000mm (19.685"x 39.370")
- You can shorten the length (1000mm or 39.370") if needed but not the width (500mm x 19.685")
- Super low energy consumption – 6.7A/hour at 12V
- Absolutely maintenance-free
- Quiet and safe
- We include a 12V plug but you could also hardwire it to your electrical system through a switch.
- Each mat must be wired separately to its own plug (do not daisy chain)
- Does not work with a thermostat
- 12 volt = approx. 2.0 m power cord, with a 12v plug
Check out this video done by Eamon & Bec who installed our Underfloor Heating Mat in their van!