Stream- Portable UV and Carbon Block Water Purification System by Guzzle H2O
The Stream is a powerful portable drinking water system. The 2-stage water filtration and purification process, along with its portability and onboard pump make it ideal for a range of uses and situations. The Stream allows you to draw water out of a creek or lake OR connect to faucets such as you would find at a campground. It’s a perfect solution for anyone who wants to eliminate water anxiety when boondocking or overlanding for long periods. The filtration and purification process happens with the push of a button. No waiting, pumping, or chemicals.
- HIGH FLOW: Max flow rate 1.1 gallons (4L) / min
- PROVEN TECHNOLOGY: LED UV-C purification is 3rd party tested to inactivate 99.99% of bacterial, protozoa, and viruses* and is NSF 55 listed
- EFFECTIVE FILTRATION: 0.5 micron Activated Carbon Block Filtration is highly effective at reducing sediment, chlorine taste and odor, VOCs, NSF 41 emerging contaminants, lead, mercury, and other chemical contaminants**
- LOW COST: Carbon Block filter capacity up to 1000 gallons per cartridge, low cost replacement
- HIGH CAPACITY: Rechargeable LiFePO4 battery provides:
- 32 gallons filtered and purified drinking water @ .75 GPM flow rate (Pumping Mode)
- 90 gallons filtered and purified drinking water @ 1.1 GPM flow rate (Pressurized Mode)
- WIDELY COMPATIBLE: Use with any freshwater source
- EFFECTIVE IN SILTY WATER: 1 micron prefilter screens sediment
- APPROVED: All components NSF listed or FDA approved materials
- WATERPROOF: IP67 inside and out
Designed and Assembled in USA
*Based on 3rd party testing performed according to the United States EPA Ultraviolet Disinfection Guidance Manual
**Will not remove heavy metals or toxins.