Gasoline Air Heater PLANAR/Autoterm 4B High Altitude comes with a basic installation kit with the automatic High Altitude adjustment, and an Operations Manual. Designed to provide safe instant heat to the interior of any type of vehicle!
Ideal for larger RV's, vans, Schoolies, boats over 25' in Length!
- Operates on petrol (gasoline) and 12V DC independently from the engine.
- Consumes 0.53 liter per hour of fuel running on maximum power.
- Generates 13,600 BTU/h with a strong airflow.
- The heater is equipped with a self-adjusting system for operation at high altitudes up to 3000 m / 9800 ft.
- Fully automated temperature control with various controllers.
- The Air heater is equipped with a self-diagnostic system.
- A Brushless electrical motor provides a low noise level.
- Reliable operation at temperatures as low as -45°C/-49°F.
- Compact design and “plug-and-play” installation.
*For heating up to 35 ft. power boats / 40 ft. sailboats, commercial trucks, buses, vans, motorhomes. *
This Truck Install Kit includes:
- Choose from the manual dial, digital controller or touchscreen controller
- A mounting plate
- HT Air duct adapter 96 x 75 mm
- HT Air duct host, diameter 3 in, 5 ft.
- HT Air vent, diameter 3 in. open
Here's what is standard with the heater!
- Air heater AIR 4B-12
- Metering fuel pump with fuel lines and wire harness
- Fuel pickup standpipe
- Wire harness assembly
- Exhaust flexible pipe, stainless
- Exhaust muffler, stainless
- Combustion air intake silencer
- Set of fasteners and hardware
- Instruction manual
- 2-year warranty on parts and labor
- Consumes 1 litre of fuel for up to 4 hours of operation
- You chose what controller fits your build!
|Heating Capacity||3,400 - 13,600 btu/h (1.0 - 4.0 kW)|
|Altitude||9800 ft (3000 m)|
|Air Flow Rate
||41 - 98 ft³/m (70 - 168m³/h)|
|Fuel Consumption||0.04 - 0.14 gal/h (0.15 - 0.5 3l/h)|
|Power Consumption||0.8 - 5.0 A (10.0 - 56.0 W)|
|Kit Weight||15.5 lb (10.0 kg)|
|Heater Weight||11.6 lb (5.3 kg)|
|Dimrndiond||15.8 x 6.2 x 6.2 in. (402 x 157 x 158 mm)|