INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Will fit on most sliding, wind and rear doors on vans.
- The lock can only be engaged with the key.
- Unlock the VAN security lock with the key and turn it 180° so that you can open the door.
- Only in the locked or unlocked position, the key can be removed.
- Always keep a key at hand!
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS - Unlock the VAN security lock and turn it 90°. This is the assembly position. In this position, the key can't be removed.
- Mark the required drill holes. The best way to do this is by holding the frame at the position where you want to mount the lock.
- Please pay attention to the sliding door: the lock should be position about 10 cm above the rail. Please check before the drilling that the door passes the lock without any difficulties.
- For the rear wing doors, the lock is mounted on the door that has the latch to open from the inside.
- Tools needed for install- 3.2 mm drill bit to drill pilot holes (included), 4mm Allen key to tighten screws! DO NOT USE an impact drill or anything other than an Allen key to tighten screws
- Grease the holes and put the sponge rubber seal in place.
- PLEASE NOTE if you have an aftermarket window installed in the sliding door (I.E. a CR Laurence window) then this lock may not fit your sliding door above the rail. Please contact us for more information.
- This is a single lock, for a set of 2 click here