Arctic Tern Cargo Doors 500x900 / 19.69"x35.43"
Arctic Tern storage hatches, feature powder-coated aluminum faces and frames with substantial insulation. The locks are manufactured in Europe and provide secure weather-tight sealing. The rounded corners will eliminate cracking in composite walls. Gas struts are available for most doors. Doors ordered without gas struts will ship with a door holder clip. These sleek cargo doors provide the perfect finish to any build. Our cargo doors are warranted for one year against defects in workmanship and materials.
|Cargo Doors||Imperial Measurement||Cut Hole Size||Pass-Through Size||Overall Size|
|(H x W)mm||(H x W) in||(H x W)mm||(H x W)mm||(H x W)mm|
|500x900 top hinge, gas struts, 2 locks||19.69" x 35.43"||503x903||452x852||528x928|
Available for wall sizes up to 52mm / 2.05". Must Specify wall thickness. Please send an email or a note in your order specs.
- Includes one latch on doors 700mm wide or less, and two latches on larger doors.
- All doors open 180 degrees (130 degrees with gas struts)
- Optional gas struts are available for doors with a height of 400mm or greater
- Doors must be mounted with the hinge in its’ assigned position (ie, a top hinge door must be mounted with the hinge on top)
- Optional matching keys, if you purchase multiple cargo doors, or entry doors (add $10 per lock)
- Corner Radius = 71mm
- We recommend Koemmerling 225 for installation (one 310ml tube per hatch)