Arctic Tern storage hatches, feature powder-coated aluminum skins and frames with substantial insulation. The locks are European-made and provide secure weather-tight sealing. Rounded corners prevent cracking in composite walls. Gas struts are available for most doors. Doors ordered without gas struts will ship with a door holder clip. These sleek cargo doors provide the perfect finish to any build. Our cargo doors are warranted for one year against defects in workmanship and materials.
|Cargo Doors||Imperial Measurement||Cut Hole Size||Pass-Through Size||Overall Size|
|(H x W)mm||(H x W) in||(H x W)mm||(H x W)mm||(H x W)mm|
|300x1000 bottom hinge, 2 locks||11.81" x 39.37"||303x1003||252x952||328x1028|
Available for wall sizes up to 52mm / 2.05". Must Specify wall thickness. Please send an email or a note in your order specs.
- Includes one latch on doors 700mm wide or less, and two latches on larger doors.
- All doors open 180 degrees (130 degrees with gas struts)
- Optional gas struts are available for doors with a height 400mm or greater
- Doors must be mounted with the hinge in its’ assigned position (ie, a top hinge door must be mounted with the hinge on top)
- Optional matching keys, if you purchase multiple cargo doors, or entry doors (add $10 per lock)
- We recommend Koemmerling 225 for installation (one 310ml tube per hatch)
- Please Read! Consideration for fitment storage hatch