Guzzle H2O Stealth 2x10
The Stealth 2x10 is a rugged 3-stage onboard water filtration and purification system for mobile water systems. The robust water filtration stage works well for higher volumes of water. The power efficient and rugged LED purification step is perfect for off-grid adventures.
Stage 1 is a Sediment Pre-Filtration process that keeps sediment and particulate out of your water system.
Stage 2 is a Carbon Block Filtration process that absorbs chlorine, chemicals, and contaminants. This stage leaves your water tasting great.
Stage 3 is an LED Ultraviolet C Purification process that inactivates at least 99.99% of bacteria, protozoa, and viruses. This stage makes your water safe to drink.
Stealth 2x10 Specifications:
- POINT OF USE SYSTEM: Recommended install at a single faucet
- HIGH FLOW: Recommended flow rate 2.1 gallons (8L)
- PROVEN TECHNOLOGY: LED UV-C purification unit 3rd party tested to inactivate 99.99% of bacterial, protozoa, and viruses*and is NSF 55 listed
- CARBON FILTRATION: 0.5 micron Activated Carbon Block filtration is highly effective at reducing sediment, chlorine taste and odor, VOCs, NSF 41 emerging contaminants, lead, mercury, and other chemical contaminants**
- SEDIMENT PREFILTER: 1 micron prefilter reduces sediment
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION: Efficient LED with Instant ON / OFF UV technology conserves battery power
- LOW COST: Carbon Block filter capacity up to 1000 gallons per cartridge, low cost replacement available worldwide
- RUGGED TECHNOLOGY: 10,000 hour lifespan, rugged LED UV technology
- APPROVED: All components NSF listed or FDA approved materials
- WARRANTY: 2 years
12v DC (110/220 AC with adapter)
DIMENSIONS: 15" x 5.3" x 13.9"
INCLUDES: complete install kit: 3/8”, 1/2” barbed, or 3/8” Push to Connect I/O fittings, 15’ power cable, hardware
Designed and assembled in USA
*Based on 3rd party testing performed according to the United States EPA Ultraviolet Disinfection Guidance Manual
**Will not remove heavy metals or toxins.